Rosie the Riveter cotton cloth ornament is handmade in small batches by a woman-owned business in USA!
Ornament measures approximately 5 inches tall.
We're celebrating and honoring Rosie the Riveter, the representative of the millions of women who lead the WWII home front effort.
Here's Rosie's story:
- During WWII, more than 18 million women broke barriers and achieved incredible goals that seemed impossible.
- These women home front workers built planes and ships, flew bombers, produced munitions, and grew crops, and filled thousands of essential wartime jobs, upending traditional views of women.
- Rosie is a representative of the millions of WWII women who with their strength, courage, and empowerment helped us win the war.
- Rosie is a reminder to all the women today who use their strength, courage, and empowerment to help make America better as they use their talents in all fields.
- Rosie the Riveter Ornament about 5 inches high and hand-crafted in USA by a woman-owned business
- A historically accurate 1.25 inch metal Employment Badge with Rosie's headshot